Little Peanut has arrived

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monday, November 16, 2009

I Heart Faces: Autumn Beauty

I have been MIA for the last week or so. Sorry readers. I’ve been busy with work, children, and now, a new Black Labrador puppy named “Teddy”.  I will be posting photos of him next, but first I want to get back into the swing of things with I Heart Faces. I have missed the last few entries for one reason or another. You would think that I have photos of my children with balloons alas I do not!  However, I have something for autumn. 

DSC_0140_au

Mr. Moo delighted in sorting pumpkins at Gowan’s Pumpkin Patch.  I couldn’t resist sharing this with you all!  Now head on over to I Heart Faces and show us what you’ve been photographing this autumn!

chelsisig

6 comments:

  1. What a sweetie! He looks like he had fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this expression! Such a cute shot!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! And I really love the composition on this.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the look on his face! And those little gourds are just cute.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. Words of encouragement are always welcome. I will try to encourage you as well!