Little Peanut has arrived

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Sunday, July 4, 2010

11,12/365

I have been super busy with children the last few days. Hubby has been trying to finish up his last clinical hours for his paramedic while he’s off on paternity leave. Handling three children isn’t so hard, until of course, baby wants to eat.  Then life gets a little hectic.  However, I do have two photos for you that I took downtown during the street fair.

This first one is a photo of one of the benches Hubby built for the downtown project.

bench I couldn’t take a photo of the bench without also taking a photo of the beautiful planter box behind it.

flowerbox

chelsisig

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. Words of encouragement are always welcome. I will try to encourage you as well!