Little Peanut has arrived

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Friday, May 15, 2009

Woof Woof

A dog by definition is a Man's Best Friend. . .Well our Dog Jack is a Boy's Best Friend. Jack was and still is my husband's dog, but according to our loving 4 year old, Jack is his "best boy." Mr. A insists that Jack is his dog, which is great because he makes the best of pets for both our boys. To pay tribute to our happy go lucky yellow lab, I decided it was time to introduce you to the 5th member of our family. Without Further Ado, Jack: The Family Pet. Or as Mr. C loving calls him "Dog Dog", or Jacko as my husband calls him. He is definitely loved by all who surround him. I love him just as much as the boys. This is rare as I have held onto one of my worst childhood fears, Dogs. I don't know why but I have been terrified of dogs since I was about 4 years old. I didn't have a traumatizing encounter with one, nothing has happened to make it that way. It's just an illegitimate fear. However, I don't think it is humanly possible to be afraid of Jack. He is a loving, happy, well balanced animal whom I am pleased to call my pet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. Words of encouragement are always welcome. I will try to encourage you as well!