Little Peanut has arrived

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

You Capture: DOF

Depth of Field if you weren’t quite sure what DOF stood for.  I had the pleasure of capturing some faces over the last week

Christian

along with some cute feet.

levifoot

Doesn’t it just scream “Tickle Tickle”?

botanical

I really don’t know what kind of botanical this is, but love the color. It almost reminds me of an Indian Paint Brush, but I don’t think that’s it.

roses1

Roses, what woman seriously doesn’t like roses?

Well that’s all for this week. Please head over to I should be folding laundry and show us what you captured this week.

chelsisig

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. Words of encouragement are always welcome. I will try to encourage you as well!