Little Peanut has arrived

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Thursday, August 12, 2010

38,39,40,41,42,43/365

I have been a very busy photographer the last few days. As some of you already know, I am in the process of building a portfolio in hopes of opening a legitimate photo business soon.

I am looking forward to shooting my very first wedding this coming Saturday. I put together a Facebook business page and the same day it was up, a very nice couple called and asked what my wedding pricing was. I was not even going to venture into the wedding realm until I had done some Child, Family, and Maternity sessions, but I guess we should just jump in with both feet right?

Allow me to share a few from a recent (portfolio building) family session.

kissingkidskids-and-hands-webkids  train-tracks

 familykids-bw

The M Family was a lot of fun to photograph. The kids are beautiful. Mom and Dad are amazing. Just a good wholesome family. Thanks guys for a great session!

chelsisig

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. Words of encouragement are always welcome. I will try to encourage you as well!