Little Peanut has arrived

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

{54,55,56/365} Soccer Practice

Little Fire Chief is playing Soccer again this season. He started practice two weeks ago. His coaches are two ladies that I have known a very long time. They are GREAT!! 

DSC_0476-copy-2I mean check him out. Who is this kid? Last year he wouldn’t have had that stance waiting in the goal area! I am very happy with his progress, and he is too.

DSC_0465-copy  Mr. Moo wants terribly to be out there playing with him.  Yes, that’s him watching intently as Little Fire Chief practices.

DSC_0489-copyAs for Peanut, well, he just lays around and smiles at mommy while the big boys play.

I would love to hear what you have all been up to!

chelsisig

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. Words of encouragement are always welcome. I will try to encourage you as well!