Little Peanut has arrived

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Sweet Shot Tuesdays

Sweet Shot Day

This will be my first time linking up with Sweet Shot Tuesdays. I’m excited to start a journey to better photography. 

This past weekend I had the privilege of photographing a Quinceanera for a beautiful young girl. I had never been invited to one before, so being asked to photograph one was a real treat.  I have a couple of favorites from the Mass I would like to share with you.

 _DSC0109-copy-3 _DSC0111-copy

I was honored to be part of this wonderfully religious ceremony. I will be sharing more photos from the day throughout the week. Please feel free to offer up constructive criticism, I really do appreciate it.

What have you been photographing lately?

chelsisig

1 comment:

Thank you for stopping by. Words of encouragement are always welcome. I will try to encourage you as well!