Little Peanut has arrived

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Sunday, March 21, 2010

I Heart Faces: Angles

 
Angles are the focus at I Heart Faces this week.  The challenge is to us a unique angle in your photo.  They suggested stepping to the side, shooting from above or below your subject. Well it’s hard to shoot any bath photo without being a little above or below the subject. I took this shot recently of Mr. Moo enjoying his bath. I hope you like it as much as I do. 
 
DSC_0411 copy Now head on over to I Heart Faces and check out all the unique angles over there.
 
chelsisig

9 comments:

  1. I loved your shot! Mr. Moo is a very handsome little boy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Mrs. McFadden! I so LOVE Mr. Moo's photo.... what an adorable expression! He looks like he's giving you some very important little boy thoughts. :-)

    Wanted to thank you for stopping by my blog last week -- so glad you could visit!

    Have a great week! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is precious as can be! What a sweetie. I miss being able to take bathtub pictures. So cute : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. This picture should be framed on your wall! So sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the visit last. I love your photo entry too. What an adorable face. Great angle.

    ReplyDelete
  6. i LOVE this. the b&w is great for this image!!

    krista @ kristalucasphotography.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I guess I love this photo because it reminded me of all the time my now grown kids spent in the bath tub...a sweet soft photo! Nice work!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. Words of encouragement are always welcome. I will try to encourage you as well!