Little Peanut has arrived

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monday, March 29, 2010

I Heart Faces: Dramatic Black & White

A friend of mine received a Canon Rebel for Christmas. So I asked her to take my maternity photos to save some money. Yesterday we headed out to Point Cabrillo Light Station and had a homemade maternity session. I had a blast and I think she did too. {I will post some maternity shots later. I have some editing to do first) I happened to be on the photographer’s end of the camera for just a moment and captured the perfect photo of her.

DSC_0074 copy

Please head over to I Heart Faces and see all the other beautifully dramatic black and white entries this week.

chelsisig

5 comments:

  1. She holding cowboy boots. That just makes me smile!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey that's me. cool. thanks for posting this Chelsi. makes me laugh.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how casual this photo is, perfect for the challenge! Love the camera bag and boots too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh. I love this picture. SO fun! You are super creative. It is always a treat to come and visit you : )

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. Words of encouragement are always welcome. I will try to encourage you as well!