Little Peanut has arrived

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Saturday, April 10, 2010

Weekend Recap #3

Who doesn’t love a beautiful wedding?  I had so much fun taking photos. Hubby officiated so I was somewhat trying to capture his expressions while also including the bride and groom. Talk about fun!

DSC_0181You may have noticed I changed hubby’s photo on my sidebar. I just love this one. Did I mention he is a Baptist minister? Yes that’s right, he rocks the Christian faith! He amazes me in his devotion to God.  It’s partly why I fell in love with him.  But enough about us, this is about THEM!

DSC_0180This was before the ceremony started. Mike appeared to be somewhat nervous.  After all was said and done Hubby said that he was holding back the tears in this photo. He is just the sweetest guy, my sister-in-law is lucky to have him.

DSC_0197I’m going to skip the wedding party entrance and go straight to the bride. Isn’t she stunning? Beautiful if you ask me.

DSC_0184 copy  A patiently awaiting groom. You can tell he just loves her. awww!

DSC_0200 I love this one of the hubby, and look at Mike’s face, he’s trying so hard not to laugh. They had a very cute ceremony with personal promises.  You will see photos of that shortly.

DSC_0204 Someone said something funny. There shouldn’t be any laughing in wedding ceremonies, these are serious matters people!! I loved how they lighted things up with laughter.

DSC_0218 I was bummed this one came out a little blurry, but they exchanged rings.

DSC_0221And then of course they kissed! 

DSC_0226Introducing Mr and Mrs. Shopp. May their love go on forever and ever!

We couldn’t have asked for a more perfect day for a more beautiful couple. The sun was shining, the birds were singing, and everyone had a great time.  It was perfect, really!

chelsisig

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. Words of encouragement are always welcome. I will try to encourage you as well!