Little Peanut has arrived

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Thursday, April 2, 2009

Cutting Boards & Rolling Pins

I just couldn't resist posting a picture of the beautiful cutting board and rolling pin that my husband made for me for my birthday. It is the signature of his craftmanship with McFadden Furniture. He is going to start selling them at a local botique named The Posh Pauper. Laura doesn't have a website up, but we are working on starting a blog for her. I will be posting some links to her blog site soon. Here's a sneak peak at what my husband will be selling in her shop.

Isn't it beautiful? I don't want to use it because It's just to pretty too use!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. Words of encouragement are always welcome. I will try to encourage you as well!