Little Peanut has arrived

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Praying for Stellan!

Please Pray
I just recently became a fan of McKMama over at mycharmingkids.net. Stellan has SVT and went into surgery for a Cardiac Ablation. He is very young for this surgery and under the ideal weight. Please keep him in your prayers today as our family is. My heart goes out to McKmama as I do not know what I would do if my little ones were ill. I admire her ability to put all of her trust in God and be peaceful in whatever happen s. My heart aches with sympethy for Stellan and his family. My prayers are with you little one!
And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God and are called according to his purpose. Romans 8:28

1 comment:

  1. You and I have three of the same buttons on our blogs! The Praying for Stellan, Wild Olive Tees and the baby shower one!
    Our boys are the same difference in age too! Three years apart.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. Words of encouragement are always welcome. I will try to encourage you as well!