Little Peanut has arrived

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Sunday, June 6, 2010

I Heart Faces: Play

 

christian3

The theme over at I Heart Faces this week is Play. There isn’t ever a dull moment when Mr. Moo is outside. This photo was taken at the Point Cabrillo Light Station in Caspar, CA. I did a little photo shoot for some of the children that we attend church with.  The goal was to capture memories for their daddies for Father’s Day.  I think that Hubby will love this one of Mr. Moo as it really shows his beautiful personality. 

Won’t you play along with us? Head over to I Heart Faces and join in the playful fun!

chelsisig

1 comment:

  1. so. much. fun.
    what a joy. i think a daddy would truly enjoy this capture!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. Words of encouragement are always welcome. I will try to encourage you as well!