Little Peanut has arrived

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Thursday, June 10, 2010

You Capture: Fun

 

Photobucket

I will admit that I took these photos Saturday, and thought they don’t portray people having fun, I had fun taking them.

I took Mr. Moo the Ukiah Airport Air Show.  We saw planes, helicopters, and fire trucks!

calstar

Helicopters are fun right?

biplane

What about bi-planes?

fire truck

Oh okay, Fire Trucks are more fun you say?

future fire fighter

Oh, you wanted to see Mr. Moo?  He was so overwhelmed, but all we have heard about for 4 days now is, Helicopters and Airplanes.

ladies

Here’s some real fun, Mr. Moo’s Grandma brought a container of Lady Bugs for him to release. He was pretty excited about getting to hold all these lovelies.

Did you have fun this week? Head over to I should be folding laundry and join in the photo fun.

chelsisig

PS. I had an OB appointment on Tuesday. We are scheduled to be induced on Thursday Morning. Next weeks You Capture may just have photos of Little Peanut.

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness those pics are amazing, i super big love the ladybug pic!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the lady bug shot! Its cool when you can get a shot like that good job

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. Words of encouragement are always welcome. I will try to encourage you as well!