Little Peanut has arrived

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monday, July 13, 2009

I Heart Faces:Sports in Action and Pets

 

Or any old animal you have a photo of for that matter. It just so happens that I managed to catch a photo of a male Quail the other day at my father in law’s house in Boonville CA.  He was magnificent. Hope you like him as much as I do!!

DSC_0660

I am also entering the Sports category. Hubby and Mr. A are sledding in Bend OR in this photo.

DSC_0824

now head on over to I Heart Faces and checkout all the other entries for this week. :0)

2 comments:

  1. WOW~ What an amazing shot of the quail. Such detail! My entry is here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute pics! thanks for visiting our family blog!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. Words of encouragement are always welcome. I will try to encourage you as well!