Little Peanut has arrived

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monday, July 13, 2009

I Heart Faces:Sports in Action and Pets

 

Or any old animal you have a photo of for that matter. It just so happens that I managed to catch a photo of a male Quail the other day at my father in law’s house in Boonville CA.  He was magnificent. Hope you like him as much as I do!!

DSC_0660

I am also entering the Sports category. Hubby and Mr. A are sledding in Bend OR in this photo.

DSC_0824

now head on over to I Heart Faces and checkout all the other entries for this week. :0)

3 comments:

  1. WOW~ What an amazing shot of the quail. Such detail! My entry is here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute pics! thanks for visiting our family blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don't know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.


    Patricia

    http://largepet.info

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. Words of encouragement are always welcome. I will try to encourage you as well!