Little Peanut has arrived

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Saturday, July 18, 2009

Totally Cute!

DSC_0630

Our little man, Mr. C was a featured Cute Tot today on Totally Tots . This is not the photo that was featured thankfully. I love the expression on his face, but could do without the drool. We were having tons of fun in Boonville at Grandpa T’s house a week or so ago.  Mr. A played in the sandbox making me soup while Mr. C tried to figure out how to work the hose. It was a wonderful day.

DSC_0634 Mr. A hard at work making soup for his mama! What a good little man he is! I pray that Mr. C follows his lead in the department of love. Mr. A is the most loving little person you will ever meet. He is full of joy and passion. He lights up every room he enters. People love to be around him.  He is such a blessing.

DSC_0646Okay mama, how does it work? I want the water to come out! Mr. C what a joy you are! Mr. C is such a good baby. He rarely cries. He is always happy and smiling. He loves his brother. He calls Mr. A “bubba”. It’s actually very cute. He can say Mr. A’s name but insists on calling him “bubba” as I believe he is trying to say “brother”. Mr. A enjoys this very much.

Well that’s about all I have stamina to write today as I am sick with a very nasty little bug. Please pray for our family as we are all experiencing this cold.

God Bless.

2 comments:

  1. How fun is that? Honestly, I don't think I have a photo of Jordyn without drool. :) That's what being a tot is all about.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. Words of encouragement are always welcome. I will try to encourage you as well!