Little Peanut has arrived

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Thursday, July 9, 2009

Praises

First let me start by saying that I was having a good bad attitude yesterday morning.  Sometimes I take God’s blessings for granted. I forget to praise Him for the awesome wonders of the natural beauty that surrounds us daily.  We live in such a beautiful place because God has blessed hubby with a good paying job and loads of opportunity. I decided that to gain a better perspective and attitude yesterday that I would travel with hubby over to Anderson Valley and play in the sun with my children while he built a prototype bench for the City of Fort Bragg’s downtown project (more on this later).

“Yes, I will bless the Lord and not forget the glorious things He does for me.” Psalm 103:2

When we got to Anderson Valley it was warm and sunny. Mr. A and I took turns swinging on the rope swing that his Grandpa T. made for him.  Both boys played in the sand box that Grandpa T also made for them. It was a great day.  When Mr. C got cranky I decided to stroll him around the yard a little. while strolling we found two quail. A male and femal who were tending to their babies. If that wasn’t a reminder to praise God for his beautiful creations I don’t know what would be.

DSC_0660

DSC_0662

Hubby decided that he would like to go on a date so Grandma P. said that she would be happy to watch the boys.  He and I headed to Navarro Vineyards for some quick wine tasting. We purchased a couple of bottles of their Table Wine and then headed to Libby’s Mexican Restaurant for Dinner.

On our way home from Anderson Valley we saw a beautiful sunset over the Pacific Ocean. I was again reminded of God’s beautiful creations and how blessed we are to live in such a place surrounded by natural beauty.

DSC_0679

DSC_0686

“And God said, "Let the water under the sky be gathered to one place, and let dry ground appear." And it was so.God called the dry ground "land," and the gathered waters he called "seas." And God saw that it was good.” Genesis 1:9&10

God is so good! I hope that your day is blessed with good feelings and natural beauty!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. Words of encouragement are always welcome. I will try to encourage you as well!