Little Peanut has arrived

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Thursday, September 24, 2009

Blue

Okay so next weeks theme at I Heart Faces is blue. I have a couple of little boys who wear blue frequently. However I can not find a photo that I am exactly pleased with.  I have two options of photos. Will you all help me decide? 

Here’s the first one:

Mr. Moo Close-Up

DSC_0625_au and here is the second one:

Coastie the Life Boat

DSC_0763_auOkay Okay, and a third!

Mr. Moo Playing in Water

DSC_0599  So what do you think? Which will it be (Mr. Moo close up, Coastie the life boat, or Mr. Moo playing in the water)?

Please leave your selection in the comments section of this post.

Thanks for your help!!

2 comments:

  1. I lovr #3 the best

    Melissa
    http://www.143kids.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I vote #2. Your son is adorable but I like the colors of #2 the best.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. Words of encouragement are always welcome. I will try to encourage you as well!