Little Peanut has arrived

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monday, September 21, 2009

I Heart Faces: Candid

It’s Candid Week over at I Heart Faces.  I couldn’t resist that opportunity to enter this photo!

DSC_0819This is one of my favorite photos from the Labor Day Parade here in town. This cop ticketed me for taking photos without a license and looking guilty.  He is a Shriner Children's Hospital Keystone Cop. 

What have you been doing lately?  Have you caught a candid photo of someone? Head over to I Heart Faces to see all the candid shots this week.

5 comments:

  1. Oh wow.. did you really get a ticket ?.. well now he is out there.. cool picture

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great shot!

    I'm having my first giveaway, come and have a look :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Does he have leopard handcuffs? Great candid photo!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. Words of encouragement are always welcome. I will try to encourage you as well!