Little Peanut has arrived

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monday, June 22, 2009

I Heart Faces: Let's Hear it For the Boys!

When Hubby and I were dating he took Mr. A (then 2 years old) on dates too! Their most fun outings were to Pudding Creek Beach in our hometown. They played Pooh Sticks, dug in the sand, practiced crossing log bridges, and just had an all out good time. If you look closely you at my kids entry you will see that Mr. A was trying to fly like the bird that was picking up a fish out of the water. This is one of my favorite pre-marriage photos of Mr. A. He is four now and doesn't mimic animals anymore, but he still has a ton of fun at the beach with Hubby (who he now affectionately calls Daddy). My adult entry is a photo of hubby just coming up out of the water in Sunnyvale CA. We spent two days playing in the pool and thoroughly enjoying our children. I love the water dripping from hubby's face in this photo. Now head on over to I heart Faces and check out all the other photos of Boys.

8 comments:

  1. Great water shots! They look really good in b&w too! Your little bird shot is just adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love black and white! The first photo is for sure all boy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how you shared the story behind these photos. Your husband sounds like a really neat guy and a wonderful father to both of your children.

    ReplyDelete
  4. photos really bring out those memories. great job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the action that is conveyed through your 1st photo!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for the comment on my blog. I love your kids entry also. There is just something about boys and water. I wishe we lived closer to the beach. I like that you converted you pic to black and white! Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The exuberance in your child entry is so easily evident. I love his little outstretched fingers!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. Words of encouragement are always welcome. I will try to encourage you as well!