Little Peanut has arrived

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Sunday, June 21, 2009

This Man

Oh this man! This man I call my husband and the father of my children. What joy he brings to all of us. What direction and strength. He truly is a wonderful man.
I call this man my husband. He is the world to me. They call this man their daddy with admiration and glee. We call this man our Hero, he is in every way, he teaches us and keeps us safe each and every day. If you ask our friends who is the greatest dad, they will say my hubby for which I am very glad.
What is a Dad?

God took the strength of a mountain,

The majesty of a tree,

The warmth of a summer sun,

The calm of a quiet sea,

The generous soul of nature,

The comforting arm of night,

The wisdom of all ages,

The power of the eagles' flight,

The joy of a morning in Spring,

The faith of a mustard seed,

The patience of eternity, and

The depth of a family need.

Then God combined these qualities.

And when there was nothing more to add,

He knew His masterpiece was complete,

And so, He called it - DAD!

-Unknown
Happy Father's Day to our Hero. Happy Father's day to all the men in your lives that you call dad too!
I will leave you with a command from God to children. God gave us commandments that we might impart them to our children. Children are a gift to us from God, therefore we should train them up in his ways. In so much, we will be attending Sunday Morning Service this Fathers Day. After church we are off to the Comptche Fire Department BBQ to eat some extremely good chicken and to celebrate the fathers in our lives. Have a blessed day!
Proverbs 6:20-23My son, keep your father’s commands and do not forsake your mother’s teaching. Bind them upon your heart forever; fasten them around your neck. When you walk, they will guide you; when you sleep, they will watch over you; when you awake, they will speak to you.”
Happy Father's Day,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. Words of encouragement are always welcome. I will try to encourage you as well!