Little Peanut has arrived

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Friday, June 26, 2009

Problems with Blogger

*UPDATED*

Please bear with me all as I am having some issues with my sidebar right now. I initially thought it was pretty cool that I learned to enlarge my photos. Then after I was all done my sidebar stuff ended up at the end of my blog. Not so cool.

Angie’s sister from I Heart Faces is helping me to work out the kinks. She told me about Windows Live Writer which I am using right now. It’s very neat. I think I am going to use it from now on.

The good news is my camera still works! check out the ducks we saw on our walk the other day.

DSC_0266

anyway, hopefully this little glitch will be fixed soon. Thanks to I Heart Faces again for helping out.

I ended up fixing the blog myself, but thank you to I Heart Faces non-the-less for all they have taught me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. Words of encouragement are always welcome. I will try to encourage you as well!