Little Peanut has arrived

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Saturday, June 20, 2009

Week in Review

Is Father's day already here? Days are going by way too quickly. Children are growing at the speed of light. I'm going to wake up one of these days and they will be all grown up and I will think "where has the time gone?" I would like to review the week so that I know what I have done. . .doesn't seem like much but here it goes. Monday was a work day for me. Tuesday: Our family went over to Philo CA to see my mother-in-law. On our way home my Hubby helped rescue a woman from a tipped over car. I learned more Willingness to Serve at all costs. I also remembered that we can plan all we want but if it's not God's Plan it Will Not be. You remember this post right? Wednesday: I went over to my parents house and made dinner. papa pulled the boys around in the sled on the grass in the backyard. Hubby had to work. Pretty normal day in the neighborhood. Thursday: Hubby was off work and got lots of work done on a picnic table order for the Mendocino Coast Chamber of Commerce. However I had to work and the boys spent the day at Nana's house. I also talked about Service and humbling ourselves like little children in this post. Yesterday we played outside in the pool, went to a concert at the church, and had an all out good day with the family. Tomorrow: Father's Day, I bought Hubby some things from me, but I got the kids the cutest shirts that say "I love my Firefighter Daddy" with big red fire engines on them. He is going to love it. I also got him some Garlic accessories and a book on Fatherhood. We will be attending the C.V.F.D Father's Day Chicken BBQ in Comptche CA. Hubby is a very attentive and loving father. He adores his children. They adore him.
Proverbs 22:6
"Train a child in the way he should go, and when he is old he will not turn from it."
If there was ever a trainer for the job my hubby is the one. Remember my post about service, this man, my sons father, is all about serving God, Family, and Community. If there was ever a man to train up a child in the way he should go, I wouldn't have asked for a better one.

1 comment:

  1. Hi! Yay for hubby saving the day again:) That is awesome:) The boys look like they are having SO much fun in the water!! My boys are little fish too!

    I think I have everything together for your Swap box!! I might want to add on more thing but can't get out to get it till Monday. So, most likely I'll mail it Tuesday! I really want you to have it well before July 4th; for numerous reasons... hint, hint;)

    Have a great day tomorrow:)

    Noelle ♥

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. Words of encouragement are always welcome. I will try to encourage you as well!