Little Peanut has arrived

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Thursday, June 4, 2009

Fits 101

How to Throw a Perfect Fit by: Mr. C
Step 1. make boo boo lip Step 2. arch back Step 3. turn red in the face step 4. Scream at the top of your lungs continuously without ceasing until someone bends to your every wish! Yes, that would be our beautiful 13 month old throwing the hugest tantrum you have ever seen. Why you ask? The answer: because he wanted to go outside but didn't have his shoes on yet. Boy oh Boy do we have our work cut out for us. Well I am off to pull our Tuna Noodle Casserole out of the oven, so Happy Thursday.

God Bless,

1 comment:

  1. I will practice the perfect fit on my husband tonight. I really want a new pair of flip flops.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. Words of encouragement are always welcome. I will try to encourage you as well!