Little Peanut has arrived

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Friday, August 14, 2009

Flash Back Friday: Water Water Everywhere take two

 

The theme for Flashback Friday is Water Water Everywhere this month. Last week I posted photos from out trip to Six Flags, but this week I think I will share some of our beach photos from the summer. Hop over to Bloggin’ it from the Burbs and join in the fun!

DSC_0160

DSC_0167

DSC_0174

DSC_0197 DSC_0181

DSC_0196

DSC_0219

DSC_0225

DSC_0254

DSC_0253

Our family enjoys playing at the beach, we are blessed to live in a beautiful place where the ocean is just a walk away.

3 comments:

  1. I love the first picture, the beautiful colors! You couldn't ask for a cuter kid!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great water pics!! I absolutely love the vibrant colors!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. Words of encouragement are always welcome. I will try to encourage you as well!