Little Peanut has arrived

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Friday, August 28, 2009

Give Me Your Best Shot: Preschool

Photobucket

This is his last year of preschool. He will be going to kindergarten next fall. I just want to know how he went from that courageous three year old last fall, to this handsome almost five year old. Here’s a photo on his first day of preschool last fall.

August

Mr. A has been going to his preschool for the entire summer.  This Monday marked the start of the school year. I went to take some photos and happened to catch a fairly good one of the little man.  He was working very hard at drawing me a picture before I left to meet up with hubby and Mr. C at home.  He looked over to see if I was still there and Voila, picture perfect.

DSC_0339

Look how much he has grown! It’s breaking my heart. I sorted through his clothes today. He’s no longer in toddler sizes. He has graduated to big boy sizes. *tear*

Do you have a favorite shot this week?  Just click on the icon on the top to share.

5 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh. He is so cute : ) It breaks my heart every year when I look at the last year first day of school picture too. Why do they grow so fast. I wish him all the best this year! He is adorable!
    PS I always, always LOVE your music : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! He really has grown. You can see the maturity in his face. Happy new school year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for stopping by today!

    Those are GREAT photos to capture such a milestone of a day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a difference!!! He is SUCH a cutie!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. Words of encouragement are always welcome. I will try to encourage you as well!