Little Peanut has arrived

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monday, August 17, 2009

The gathered waters He called “seas”

“And God said, "Let the water under the sky be gathered to one place, and let dry ground appear." And it was so.  God called the dry ground "land," and the gathered waters he called "seas." And God saw that it was good.” Genesis 1:9-10

Isn’t it amazing how much God created in just seven days. Our family went to the beach yesterday and as I sat watching Mr. A play in the waves of the majestic Pacific Ocean I thought “Wow, God is awesome.”  He created all things to glorify himself, but he lent them all to us to enjoy. Praise Him for what He has created.

DSC_0218DSC_0160

“Oh Lord my Lord how majestic is your name in all the earth, Oh Lord, We Praise your name, Oh Lord, We magnify Your name, Prince of Peace, Mighty God, Oh Lord God almighty.”

I was reminded of this song while sitting on the beach. Just look at those beautiful waves.  Imagine our world without that beauty, what a miserable place it would be. Praise God that he has given us beauty!

DSC_0111

What amazing creatures He created! I know that most of us coastal dwellers are mostly annoyed by Sea Gulls, but God created them.  He created them for a specific purpose to dwell by the Sea.  They really are beautiful and we should praise God for them.

DSC_0213 

Thank you God for all that you have created. Thank you for loaning it all to us for our stay here on earth.  I pray that we will take good care of all that you have created and that you are glorified in all that we do and say. For you created all things for your glory.

2 comments:

  1. I just wanted to let you know i have a giveaway going on at my blog this week! I hope you'll come and check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just read about this to my daughter the other night during our normal bible devo story time before bed.

    It is so wonderful to admire all the wonderful things He created for us! Only He could create such beauty. Man will never duplicate this!

    Have a great weekend!

    Love and Prayers,

    Tim

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. Words of encouragement are always welcome. I will try to encourage you as well!