Little Peanut has arrived

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monday, August 24, 2009

I Heart Faces: Nostalgia

Over at I Heart Faces this week, the theme is Nostalgia.  The challenge is to take or present a photo that is nostalgic to the photographer in some way.  I chose the photo of Mr. A playing in the waves because I have lived by the ocean my entire life. I have been looking forward to the day that my son or daughter would be able to play on the same beaches and in the same oceans as I have.  This photo not only captures my heart but it also captures my dreams.  Mr. A had such a blast experiencing the ocean without us holding his hand. He wasn’t afraid and in fact he had an amazingly fun time. I hope that we will make more memories just like this one with Mr. C as well, but for now, my dreams are coming through with my eldest son and that’s just heart warming all by itself.

DSC_0208

Now head on over to I Heart Faces and see all the other nostalgic photos, they are sure to be beautiful!

11 comments:

  1. Here from Lynnette's. Wow! Your photos are big! lol I love that sea foam!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY - Lynnette featured you today. How nice! Thanks so much for introducing me to "I Heart Faces, unfortunately because I am working hard to get my new blog store in order and ready for opening... I haven't been able to participate yet.

    Looks like the birthday was a lot of fun! Great photos.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! You are Lynette's featured blogger!!! Congrats!!!
    I am having such a great time getting to know you! I LOVE your blog-I will be back! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on being Lynnette's featured blogger. Have a great week!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute picture! Congrats on being featured today :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stopping by from Lynette's blog. What a beautiful picture!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great capture! We love the beach too. It's so nice when our kids experience and enjoy the same things we did as kids too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this! Looks like so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous photo. Absolutely gorgeous. Love the story of nostalgia too. I often look at my kids and see that they are like me in ways I had never expected, enjoying things I did as a child.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous picture! I love the foamy waves and reading the story behind the photo.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. Words of encouragement are always welcome. I will try to encourage you as well!