Little Peanut has arrived

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Friday, August 7, 2009

Give Me Your Best Shot

I am just loving Lolli’s blog carnival Give Me Your Best Shot. I decided that since I have all sorts of photos from our adventure this week that I would one up today too.

DSC_0202

I love this photo of Christian checking out the penguins at Six Flags. He really liked it and you can even see his cute little reflection in the glass.  He was so excited about the water and the birds.  Now head on over to Better in Bulk and join the fun.

Photobucket

7 comments:

  1. what a fun shot. the glass iss so clean that it gives a very intense feeling about the water and how close the penguin was to your son.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That shot is so COOL!!! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I ADORE penguins and I love shots like that!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an awesome shot! I love penguins too ;) I could sit in front of the glass like that all day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great picture. I like his cute little hand up on the glass.

    I might have to join in on this "your best shot" deal! It looks like fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this shot....I found your blog through Better In Bulk!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. Words of encouragement are always welcome. I will try to encourage you as well!