Little Peanut has arrived

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Sunday, August 30, 2009

I Heart Faces: Before and After

button - photochallenge1

Over at I Heart Faces this week, Amy and Angie are taking a well deserved break.  When they take such breaks they do not run a challenge for the week, instead they ask for the photographer’s story in photos. Each time they do this there is a theme. This time the theme is Before and After. They want the photographer to choose a photo from way back when they started getting really serious about photography (this is the before).  And they want a photo that was shot and edited in August (this is the after). Won’t it be fun to see how far all of us have come?  I know I have come a long long way since the very first time I entered a challenge on I Heart Faces.

So here is my before:

DSC_1237Here we are at the park exactly 6 months ago.  look how pasty the baby is. look how dull the color is. Ugh.

and here is the after:

DSC_0400 Look at the difference! No more paste, and much more color.

What do you think? Has my photography improved?

Head over to I Heart Faces this week and see how much everyone is improving and maybe show us how much you have improved as well!

17 comments:

  1. Good job : ) I can definitely see improvement! And how cute is your sweet baby? Love to see him growing. So sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a difference! were you as surprised with the difference in your photos as I was with mine? change and learning is awesome - i love the bright color in your last shot! it's sharper and crisper also :O).

    my shots are posted now, too. come on over and visit anytime :O).

    ReplyDelete
  3. AMAZING!!! Love your after. Great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a difference! Isn't it great to see that it *is* possible to improve?? So great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great improvement!! I love the pop of color in your "after"

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very nice! It is fun to see how time and practice bring such great improvements!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very nice. It is so great to get to look back on how far we have come.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You have totally improved! :-) I LOVE it - what a great after shot!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! What a difference! You've got it! Your progress is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Definite, Definite improvement. Your second shot is so vibrant. It just pops...love it.

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a wonderful improvement! Love the lighting and the color, fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Amazing difference! Clarity, colour and lighting is what I noticed right away. Beautiful shot.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great pic!!! It is so encouraging to see how others have improved-since I am starting out!
    Love it! And he is soooo cute!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Good work! I can see definite improvement :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. Words of encouragement are always welcome. I will try to encourage you as well!