Little Peanut has arrived

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monday, August 17, 2009

I Heart Faces: Bubbles

This weeks’ theme over at I Heart Faces is bubbles. I could not resist that opportunity to share the following photo of you. Mr. C thought it was extremely funny when I put bubble bath on his head while taking a bath a few weeks ago. There are many more bath time photos from this same day, but this one caught my eye and I thought it was perfect for this week’s theme.

DSC_0071

I don’t think it gets any cuter than that. Head on over to I Heart Faces to see all the other wonderfully bubbly photos this week.

8 comments:

  1. It look like a bubble mohawk! :) My kids also think this is extremely funny. I hope you got this photo printed. So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha adorable. Love his little face

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE IT!! he makes the best expressions!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. Words of encouragement are always welcome. I will try to encourage you as well!