Little Peanut has arrived

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Friday, August 7, 2009

Water, Water Everywhere

Melinda over at Blogging it from the Burbs is at a it again with Flashback Friday. This weeks theme is Water Water Everywhere. That’s right, everything and anything involving water. I thought I would take this opportunity to post more photos of Mr. A & Mr. C at Six Flags since there are tons of water photos.

DSC_0082

Mr. C enjoying a cool off break.

DSC_0084

Mr. A running around the water during our cool off break

DSC_0090

We visited Thomas Town and Mr. A got to experience The Water Works while Mr. C had a nap.

DSC_0157 DSC_0163 DSC_0179

and then of course there were water animals

DSC_0195

DSC_0209 DSC_0303there were even water babies!

DSC_0305 DSC_0313

DSC_0309

and flirting by the water with ladies from Sweden.

DSC_0312

I hope you enjoyed our water experiences as much as we did!

Thanks for going on this walk down memory lane with us, even if it was just three days ago for us.

3 comments:

  1. So glad you joined in this week! These photos are amazing!! I especially love the one of him flirting...too cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by my blog! I think your photos are great! Really capturing the moments - especially your little man catching a healthy glimpse of European culture :) Too precious!! He's like "Check out THESE guns, Ladies!" LOL

    I would definitely be interested in participating in "I Heart Faces" - I will have to look more into that. Thanks for your suggestions through James. We are currently in the James series at church and have been discussing chapter pretty in depth. Great verse. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pictures! It looks like the boys had a grand time!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. Words of encouragement are always welcome. I will try to encourage you as well!