Little Peanut has arrived

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Friday, August 21, 2009

Give Me Your Best Shot: Waves

Photobucket

We took a little day trip to the beach, Mr. A had a ton of fun playing in the waves.  My favorite shot of the week is one of him sitting in the water.  The water is very cold here on the Mendocino Coast.  It is amazing that he even wanted to play in it at all, let alone sit in it.

DSC_0202

And look at the foam. Love this shot!!

click on the button at the top of this post to enter your best shot of the week!

7 comments:

  1. Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww. I love your picture. How wonderful is that? Really fantastic. Your son is adorable! This picture makes me stop and contemplate life and it's greatness for a second! And your music here is so great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a beautiful picture. I love how simple and clean it is!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this shot!

    I'm a "back shot" kinda freak especially of children.

    This would look awesome in B/W as well....

    Trina and Jophie

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is an awesome shot! Definitely frameable. :-) And I agree it would look beautiful in black and white.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great beach shot! Sorry that it's taken me so long to get over here. I've been travelling back home this weekend. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. Words of encouragement are always welcome. I will try to encourage you as well!