Little Peanut has arrived

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monday, August 10, 2009

We Picture {this}: Reflections

we picture {this}

We recently took a short trip to Six Flags: Discovery Kingdom and I couldn’t resist the opportunity to take a photo of Mr. Flamingo and his reflection for this theme!

DSC_0144

I also caught a pretty good reflection of Mr. C with the penguins that I can help but show off again for this theme, I also put it in this post for this week’s I Heart Faces challenge.

DSC_0202

 

 

4 comments:

  1. Your photography is simply stunning! I love popping over here to gaze at it. :)

    Thanks for linking up to my porch party. I've had such fun on my visits.
    Have a lovely afternoon.
    Lynnette
    www.lynnettekraft.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. great shots - both :D love the penguin :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. Words of encouragement are always welcome. I will try to encourage you as well!