Little Peanut has arrived

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Sunday, August 16, 2009

Rub-a-Dub-Dub: Baby in the Tub

Mr. C has always loved taking a bath.  “Bath” was one of his first words. He crawls walks into the bathroom and says “ba” that’s how we know he is ready.  We can not say the word bath unless we are putting him straight in.

I thought we should chronicle the happiness of our little man in the bath, so I took a series of photos. I love how some of them came out. I thought I would share them with you.

DSC_0061 

Just look at the joy in this child’s face! I don’t think it can get any better than this.

DSC_0073 DSC_0074 Okay maybe it can. He thought having bubbles on his head was pretty funny.  The next photo is my favorite and I will be submitting it to I Heart Faces for this weeks challenge.

DSC_0071

No series would be complete without the naked baby standing up in the tub.

bathtime

Oh little man, you are just so sweet! I hope you are inspired to go soak have some fun in the tub!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. Words of encouragement are always welcome. I will try to encourage you as well!