Little Peanut has arrived

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Friday, October 9, 2009

Five Question Friday

My Little Life

I was hanging out over at the McKforum and stumbled across My Little LIfe’s Five Question Friday.  All I have to do is answer the following five questions and you all get to learn a little bit more about me.

1. What is the one thing that you reach for the most in a day (excluding phones and computers)?

2. What is the farthest you have been from home?

3. What kind of cell phone do you have? Love it or hate it?

4. Coke or Pepsi?

5. If you could go back and change anything about your wedding day, what would it be and why?

 

Should be simple enough right?  Okay here it goes.

1. I think I reach for my 18 month old the most during the day as he tries to climb on things, bonks his head, gets into things he shouldn’t. Yep, Mr. Moo is definitely what I reach for the most.

2. The farthest I have ever been from home was Madrid (Spain).

3. My husband just bought me a Blackberry RIM.  I love it!  I love that I can receive my email, twitter, facebook, and blog from my phone!

4. Pepsi all the way.

5. Well considering I didn’t get to wear the dress that I bought originally because I was pregnant at the time, I think I would have changed the circumstances.  I love my hubby and would have married him even if I wasn’t pregnant, but it definitely bumped up the wedding day.  We plan to renew our vows in a few years, and then I will wear the dress and have the princess celebration.

Head over to My Little Life and show us your answers.

chelsisig

1 comment:

  1. Love how those little "bumps" can bump up weddings! We found out 2 weeks before our wedding that we were expecting! Kinda put a "bump" in our honeymoon!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. Words of encouragement are always welcome. I will try to encourage you as well!