Little Peanut has arrived

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Sunday, October 11, 2009

I Heart Faces: Excited

 

This week over at I Heart Faces is all about Excitement. I Heart Faces describes Excitement as Active, Enthusiastic, Excited, or surprised. Of course they always want a clear and visible human face in there somewhere as well. I think the following photo shows a little bit of enthusiasm and activity don’t you?

DSC_1038_au

Mr. Moo was so excited when he learned to through wood chips!  I love this photo for a lot of reasons, but I think the best reason is look at his mischievous face! He is all boy and then some.

Head on over to I Heart Faces and get in on the excitement by sharing a photo with us.

chelsisig

PS. Mr. Moo turned 18 months old yesterday! He’s getting so big.

1 comment:

  1. Cute and crisp and sharp - love that the wood chips are all in motion and so clear!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. Words of encouragement are always welcome. I will try to encourage you as well!