Little Peanut has arrived

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Thursday, October 22, 2009

Good Mail

I received some good mail today! Lynette from Dancing Barefoot on Weathered Ground sent me a little surprise package! 

This wonderful lady sent me:

DSC_0192_auDAGOBA Organic Chocolate. If you read this post you will understand why I think it came at just the right time.

A really cute pen. Burt’s Bees Lemon Butter Cuticle Cream and a sweet little note!

Thanks Lynette, it really did come at just the right time!

chelsisig

4 comments:

  1. Lynette is great! She has been a big help to us over at BlogFrog.

    I love your Blog Design. You've done a great job.

    Thanks for being a BlogFrog user.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Mrs. McFadden - I found your blog through BlogFrog and wanted to come visit. Its so funny that I just discovered your blog this morning and the past I read is about your package from Lynette. We know Lynette over here at BlogFrog and just LOVE HER! You clearly have great friends :)

    I also wanted to welcome you to BlogFrog. If you ever have any questions or suggestions for how we can be better, please let me know. I look forward to following your blog!

    Holly (co-founder TheBlogFrog)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, that stuff even made a pretty picture! Those are all things that I enjoy, so I thought you might too. :) I'm so glad that you delight in chocolate.

    You are most welcome.
    Love,
    Lynnette

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. Words of encouragement are always welcome. I will try to encourage you as well!