20 Weird Questions That Will Give a Little Insight into who I am!
1. What is your favorite thing to snack on while you're blogging? Chips and Salsa (homemade of course!)
2. What is one thing you wouldn't want to live without? my cell phone
3. Beach, Mountains or Farm? Where would you live if you had a choice? Beach, I’ve lived here all my life.
4. What's your least favorite chore/household duty? Laundry
5. Who do people say you remind them of? My mother.
6. Prefer parties and socializing or staying at home with the fam? I enjoy staying home with my family.
7. What's your all time favorite movie? The Devil Wears Prada
8. Do you sleep in your make up or remove it like a good girl every night? I don’t wear makeup.
9. Do you have a hidden talent or a deep desire to learn something that you've never had a chance to learn? What is it? I have been learning a lot about Photography lately and I am very passionate about that. I also would like to go to Golden Gate Baptist Theological Seminary where my husband studied and take some of the couples workshops.
10. What's one strange thing you're really good at? Dental Assisting
11. What first attracted you to your spouse? His love for our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.
12. What is something you love to smell? coffee
13. Tell something about you that you know irritates people: when I haven’t eaten and I’m grumpy.
14. When you have extra money (HA!) what's the first thing you think to do with it? put it in savings or buy something for the kids.
15. Are you a silent laugher or a loud laugher? What makes you laugh the hardest? loud laugher and the things my kids say.
16. Where is your favorite place to shop? Gap or Aeropostale
17. What's one thing you'd do more often if you had more time? spend time with my friends.
18. Are you a big spender or frugal? I’m somewhere in the middle.
19. Who is your favorite character of all time (from a movie or book)? (Can't be real) Mickey Mouse!
20. Would you want to be famous? absolutely NOT!
Click on the banner at the beginning of this post to join in the fun!
PS. on a side note, I was asked to do my first review!! Can’t wait.